Threat, Consequence and Risk Assessments
Threat, consequence and risk assessments provide a basis for emergency planning. ENCONET performs such assessments for various types of emergencies, with the consequences ranging from local to transboundary.
- Severe accidents consequence assessment for Krsko Nuclear Power Plant and Paks Nuclear Power Plant
- Severe accidents risk assessment for all nuclear power plants within 1.000 km from the Croatian national borders
- Consequence assessment for accidental releases from INA gas pipelines (Kutnjak-Đelekovec, Joint Međimurje-CPS Molve, CPS Molve-Etan, …)
- Nuclear accidents risk assessment, emergency preparedness system analysis and identification of the needs for improvement for Osijek-Baranja County
- Consequence assessment for CO2 releases from EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) system at Ivanić and Žutica oil fields
- Radiological and nuclear risk assessment for the Republic of Croatia