Decommissioning of Radiological and Nuclear Facilities
ENCONET experts have many years of experience in the development and peer reviews of programs for the implementation of the decommissioning of radiological and nuclear facilities, especially regarding the management of radioactive waste generated in decommissioning.
- Krško NPP Decommissioning Program, Radioactive Waste and Spent Fuel Disposal Program (APO d.o.o.)
- Review of the Krško NPP Decommissioning Program, Radioactive Waste and Spent Fuel Disposal Program (HEP d.d.)
- Review of the Third revision of the Krško NPP Decommissioning Program prepared by the company NIS (Fund)
- Review of the Study “Development of a Preliminary Plan for the Decommissioning of Radioactive Waste Storage Facilities with Guidelines for the Development of the Final Decommissioning Program” (Fund)
- Strengthening Administrative Capacity of the State Office for Radiological and Nuclear Safety, Regulatory Body for Nuclear Safety and Security – EUROPEAID/130051/D/SER/HR
- Development of Legislation on Radioactive Waste in the Republic of Croatia (Croatian Regulator)