Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans
Preparedness and response plans are essential documents for the establishment of efficient emergency management systems. ENCONET develops such plans for industry, as well as for state and lower level institutions.
- Emergency plan for the accidents in Krsko Nuclear Power Plant and Paks Nuclear Power Plant
- Croatian national iodine prophylaxis strategy for nuclear accidents
- Croatian national plan and programme of the protective measures against ionizing radiation and of the intervention in case of an emergency
- Croatian national preparedness and response plan for a radiological or nuclear emergency
- Radiological or nuclear emergency preparedness and response plan for the State Office for Radiological and Nuclear Safety