ENCONET Ltd. company was founded in 1991 and currently employs 34 people. Most of the employees hold a university degree, including two master of science and two doctor of science (PhD) degrees. As a proactive company, ENCONET is able to provide a quick response and fully adapt to customer needs.
Areas of Expertise
ENCONET provides consulting and engineering services, mainly in the following areas:
- engineering, technical operations and quality management in nuclear power plants
- safety assessments for nuclear facilities
- radioactive waste disposal and decommissioning
- emergency preparedness and response
- technological risk assessment and management
During the implementation of the projects, special attention is paid to professional attitude, quality management and finally to customer satisfaction. Quality is managed according to the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015, while in the nuclear field additional sectoral standards are implemented. Quality management system is continuously improved and checked through regular audits performed by our clients and by the certification company.
ENCONET is registered with the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Croatia and the Slovenian Nuclear Safety Administration (SNSA) as an authorized contractor in the field of nuclear and radiological safety.
ENCONET has gained experience in numerous activities and projects performed in Croatia and abroad. The most important clients in Croatia are:
- Nuclear power plant Krško
- State Office for Radiological and Nuclear Safety (recently merged with the Ministry of the Interior)
- Croatian Electric Power Utility (HEP)
- INA (Sisak Refinery, Rijeka Refinery, ETAN, INA Jadran, …)
- Fund for financing the decommissioning of the Krško Nuclear Power Plant and the disposal of NEK radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel
International references were gained mainly by performing the projects for international organizations (EU, IAEA, EBRD, UNIDO, UNDP, World Bank).
In order to provide the best for the clients, ENCONET often cooperates with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER) of the University of Zagreb. Frequent cooperation with other specialized organizations and companies (e.g. Ruđer Bošković Institute, Jožef Stefan Institute, Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Medicine, Ekonerg, APOSS, Sipro, IBE, IDOM) serves the same goal.
Company name: ENCONET d.o.o. za poslove u energetici i ekologiji
Address: Miramarska 20, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Competent court: Commercial Court of Zagreb
Issued capital: 619.000,00 kn
Bank account: Zagrebačka banka d.d., Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 10, Zagreb
IBAN: HR2423600001101326007, VAT: HR66909065021, SWIFT:ZABAHR2X
Director: Josip Vuković